The final draft of our new store’s floor plan is complete! You can see the plan on display in our store. Just check out the expansion update area, which is on the west wall of our store, near the parking lot entrance.
Our new store will boast a range of amenities, including:
- An expanded deli with a hot bar, a cold bar, a juice station, and a signature sandwich program – meaning more delicious, healthy, ready-to-eat options for you!
- More room in all departments, which translates to a wider selection of fresh and local meats, more local and organic produce, extra bulk offerings and more!
- A community space with a kitchen that can double as a classroom and a place for community members to meet.
- Larger entryways and an improved exterior, which will contribute to Winona’s downtown revitalization efforts.
- More backroom space to enhance the working conditions of our staff.
Based on owner feedback, the proposed liquor store, the build out of the basement space, and the addition of an elevator are all items that have been postponed for a future project for the store.
As always, we value your input and rely on your participation. Please share your ideas with us and continue to support your Co-op with purchases and investments in preferred shares.