Whether you’re just getting started or you’re a seasoned homebrewer, Bluff Country Co-op carries equipment and ingredients to help you brew your own beer.
Congratulations to all the winners of our 2017 St. Patrick’s Day Homebrew Contest!
- Amber/Brown Ales: Eric Talmadge from Omaha, NB Irish Red Ale “Crazy Leprechaun 2.0″
- Pale Ales: Marc Makarem from St Louis Park, MN Blonde Ale “A.T.C.”
- IPA: James Didier from Pine River, MN American IPA
- Lagers: Zachary Remillard from St Paul, MN Eisbock “Deep Freeze”
- Porters/Stouts: Rick Helps from Nelson, WI English Porter “If It’s Brown It’s Down”
- Fruit/Spice/Vegetable & Smoke/Wood Aged: Beau Hammel w/ co-brewer Erik Olson from Minneapolis, MN Spice/Herb/Vegetable Beer “Dark Helmet”
- Strong Ales; Rick Helps from Nelson, WI American Barleywine “Deer Creek Barleywine”
- Meads: Kevin Meintsma from St Paul, MN Pyment – “Kevin’s Pyment
- Ciders: Jason & Kathryn Strangstalien from Winona, MN New World Cider “50 Pound Sack and a Dream”
- Wheat Beers: Justin Vasher from Louisville, KY Historical Beer – Gose “Easy Gose It”
Best In Show and winner of the 7 gallon SS Brewtech Stainless Steel Brew Bucket:
- Justin Vasher from the Louisville Lagers in Louisville, KY with “Easy Gose It”