Thank you for your interest in Bluff Country Co-op! We have been providing our community with the highest quality food and service for more than 40 years. BCC is committed to hiring a diverse staff that represents the community we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are always eager to add experienced and enthusiastic individuals to our team. We are always accepting applications from those interested in customer service, kitchen service, or fresh foods.
We offer a number of benefits to our employees including:
- 20% discount on purchases
- Paid time off
- Paid breaks
- Flex Spending Account (after 9 months of employment)
We are currently seeking the following positions:
PT Kitchen Team Members – 16-26hrs/wk
Team members must be able to:
- Adhere to good hygiene and proper food handling procedures.
- Maintain and accurately label foods with ingredients and price of prepared foods.
- Prep food for production and salad bar.
- Stock food and supplies on sales floor.
- Keep displays looking fresh and appealing.
- Keep work areas clean and free of hazard.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Click here to download our application.
Completed applications can be returned to the store during our regular business hours or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be kept on file for 6 months, after which applicants are welcome to reapply. As much as we would like, the number of applications does not allow us to respond to each applicant; please do not call. If the hiring manager has selected you as a candidate for interview, we will call you. If you change your contact information or availability, please submit another application.